Electrical Service Apprentice
1. Drivers License with clean driving history
2. Pass Criminal Background check
3. Pass drug screen
4. Neat/Clean appearance (certain tattoos unacceptable)
5. Good communication skills (bilingual a plus)
6. Must be willing to travel and work flexible hours
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Must be enrolled in the IEC or equivalent and maintain B+ or higher grade point average.
2. Must be willing to learn and apply themselves to the opportunity of becoming a Master Service Technician
3. Must be committed to learning and following NEC standards
4. Must be able to obtain OSHA 10 certification after hire
5. Must be detail oriented person who takes pride in there work
6. Must have good communication skill with ability to communicate the problem with the customer or the Service Technician
7. Must be willing/able to work in attics, crawl spaces, off ladders, outdoor weather conditions
8. Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 50lbs consistently
9. Must have and maintain at all time the required tools to complete each task
10. Must be Mechanically Inclined and Resourceful
The electrical service apprentice will be working directly with the service technician assisting in troubleshooting, installations, and design of electrical systems. The apprentice will sometimes be asked to work alone and must be able to follow detail instructions and have the ability to work alone. The apprentice will be required to work well with others, engage in group discussion and apply lessons learned from there apprenticeship school to assist in completing daily tasks. The apprentice will be responsible for handling paperwork and turning it in to the service technician for daily reports. The apprentice will be required to follow all construction safety requirements and follow all company policies while working on ECI projects.
JOB TITLE: Associate Project Manager
SCOPE OF WORK:
This role consists of assisting the Assistant Project Manager in the administrative aspect of projects as our team commence with the installation, alterations and additions of electrical systems. Much of this role will be performed at our office, and some of it will be performed on the jobsite as necessary. Experience is a plus but not required.
WORKING CONDITIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
The Field Installation Lead should be prepared to work in a team environment and will be engaged in various aspects of performing installation of low voltage cable and devices. Some job training will be provided however, candidate should have prior experience as described below.
Hiring Manager – Dean Krontz, VP Business Services
ECI Office is located in Covington, GA 30014
Experienced Electricians needed. Prefer to have commercial experience. Experience in new construction and renovation of schools is a plus. Competitive hourly pay (pay based on experience). Benefits include medical insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and more. Foremen positions available also. Please read skill set description thoroughly before applying. Must be willing to work in metro-Atlanta and surrounding areas.
Applicants must have reliable transportation and have the following skill set at a minimum:
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES FOR A FOREMAN APPLICANT:
Able to communicate and work well with General Contractor on job site.
Able to manage a team of 5 – 25 employees while maintaining high productivity
Responsible for all aspects of job from start to finish.
We need qualified conduit runners to run EMT in commercial buildings in the area (schools, etc) who can produce at a fast pace. Qualified conduit runners will have a minimum of 6 months commercial or industrial electrical experience and reliable transportation. Must have all your own hand tools. Pay depends on level of performance. If you do not have experience in running conduit, please do not apply for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Conduit Installation – 1 year
No experience necessary, but construction experience is a plus. Pay based on experience. You must have your own transportation. You will need basic tools: tape measure; channel locks; box cutter; sharpie; screwdrivers; tool pouch; hard hat; safety glasses; safety vest. This is a construction environment – working outdoors and indoors without AC or heat, in rain and sunshine. May require anything from digging a ditch to pulling wire through conduit. This job is not for someone who is looking for office work or clean bathrooms. MUST have transportation. Our job sites are all over the metro-Atlanta area. From Marietta to Stockbridge, Athens to Austell and anywhere in between.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Click here to apply